Manchester, UK (May 17th 2019) - Education recruitment specialists MAT Recruitment proudly celebrated 12 months of hugely successful operations on May 5th 2019.
Highlights of the company's first year include:
● Company founders Marie and India share over 25 years' experience in education recruitment and are paving the way to revolutionise the education recruitment market, offering schools a bespoke recruitment service, delivering exceptional results and working with all school budgets.
● Building a values led organisation, committed to supporting the education system to recruit and retain top teaching and leadership talent safe in the knowledge that safeguarding is part of the business DNA
● Choice of 3 recruitment campaign packages designed in-house to meet the needs of different schools and vacancies nationally.
● Securing a unique contract with DBE Recruitment Services to support all schools within the DBE network including the 6 Northern Anglican Diocese as the preferred recruitment partner for Teacher and Leadership vacancies.
● Satisfaction surveys reveal 100% of clients would recommend MAT Recruitment to others.
MAT Recruitment provides specialist education recruitment services for permanent teaching and leadership positions in schools and Multi Academy Trusts throughout the UK.
The company was formed by Marie and India following decades working in the education recruitment sector.
Their aim was to support schools with the recruitment and retention of teachers and improve educational outcomes for pupils, all via a vision of recruiting Excellence in Education.
Profit with purpose
Ultimately the company was founded to disrupt the education recruitment market with a unique offering that provides schools and MATs with a better approach to recruitment - all while functioning as a highly successful recruitment agency that is profitable, but with a clearly defined moral purpose.
This includes a commitment to supporting the schools most in need, with affordable education recruitment campaign packages to suit restricted budgets and more fully featured, wider reaching campaigns for those with more to spend.
A choice of campaigns
MAT Recruitment's three campaign packages combine different degrees of advertising and outreach to maximise the effective use of the recruitment budget for each position.
This can encompass CV mining, professional headhunting, research, executive search and careful ad placements on education recruitment sites and general job boards, plus all of the necessary due diligence, reference checking and background checks required in line with the DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education guidelines.
In all cases, the company is committed to identifying the very best candidates for the role advertised and referring a shortlist of vetted, highly qualified and engaged applicants forward to the interview stage and beyond.
Dedicated to success
A MAT Recruitment spokesperson said: "Our journey has had many bumps in the road. We have the usual recruitment pitfalls and issues that all recruiters experience, from candidate withdrawals, no-shows and rejection of job offers, to candidate shortages and candidates not willing to travel.
"But despite having a team of just two people, our hard work and dedication, forward planning and round-the-clock commitment to our clients has led to a 100% recommendation rating."
With this hugely successful first year now completed, the team at MAT Recruitment are looking ahead to the next 12 months and beyond as Marie and India continue to bring their wealth of experience into this unique offering in the education recruitment sector.